Wanted Still looking for a Penn Yan

I saw your new Yan while I was up there looking at the tiara I purchased. The Yan looked very clean. Your picture does not do it justice..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yea, the guy was very picky about the boat. Everything had its place and very clean. The survey was good, so I had to buy it. Things won't change with it as my wife likes to keeps things tidy too.

Me on the other hand.... she reminds constantly about putting my lures away. :P

Now if you keep her on the Green Dock, there will be myself, Cannonball Runner, In The Box, Mike and you and a couple normal weekenders with smaller Penn Yans. The dock will be majority Penny's and mostly Predators.

Congrats on the purchase and your long search!

Now if you keep her on the Green Dock, there will be myself, Cannonball Runner, In The Box, Mike and you and a couple normal weekenders with smaller Penn Yans. The dock will be majority Penny's and mostly Predators.

Congrats on the purchase and your long search!

Thanks Andy

The day I watched you with your boat backed up onto the ramp, I believe you were replacing a transducer, that was the day that I've decided that I needed a Predator. I almost bought a Rampage about 3 months ago but I knew what I really wanted.

Thank you! That is one wide glide boat.

As far as the green dock, I've been on the orange dock for 21 years for a very good reason. The Orange & White docks are the best weather protected set of docks at Wright's Landing. I might move to the white dock 9if there's an opening), only because the orange dock doesn't have electric. Need to get rid of the dock queens on the white dock and fill it with PY's

I actually wondered tonight if you were the couple that talked to me that night! I was swapping a FishHawk transducer that night, unbolting from the bracket and bolting up the new one.

I'm sure you'll love the new ride!

Yup, that was us

l_image61.jpg

Here's the one I bought

Will you be keeping it at Harbors End?  You will be my neighbor,  We have our boat two slips from you.  Your new boat was meticulously  maintained by the previous owner.  I almost bought it this year, but could not get the owner to reduce the price. 

First Due/Daniel Fishing Team

Edited by markdaniel