Thanks for having me !

Guest lowclass21

Guest lowclass21

Hello everyone ! Small introduction. My name is Sean I go by Lowclass21. I am from the Auburn area and primarily fish Owasco lake. Don't quite have a boat ideal for fishing but I do what I can with what i have. If you see me out there im not hard to spot. The boat name is "Tool N round" and its a 2013 25' Berkshire tri-toon equipped with a Merc 150 4 stroke. It will be the sore thumb of any cove or point you pull into, lol I mainly fish for Bass and pike but hoping to open my mind to other things in the future. Hoping this community will teach me some good tricks and hoping I can offer some to others in need.  

Fish on !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rollie,

Water level is holding, but still down. I believe there is no issue for you if you are trolling. I have 2 excellent casting spots that havent had fish since the dam work started. Id like to troll but havent had anyone to go with...my boat will be in 2 more weeks if youd like to come join me.

My toon has a portable infrared smoker grill, but I dont use it much now that im seasonal. If i have diehards out though we use so we dont have to come in to eat.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by justtracytrolling