18' sport craft center console

Keep'n it Reel

well it is time for a upgrade, the boat was purchased brand new from my grandparents through Ervays marina. the gentleman that bought it purchased it and the matching shorlander trailer in 1997 and hardly ever used it, I am the second owner and, bought the boat two summers ago and the boat had sat in a barn for the previous four years until I became the owner and I have used it regularly since. lower unit oil, impeller, and plugs all changed in the spring also the plugs have been changed once since, the 115 merc is a oil injected two stroke that drops two cylinders at low idle.. this boat has served me flawlessly and been a crucial roll in a few different wins over the past few season...

includes:

2-cannon mag 20 marlin series riggers mounted on a aluminum adjustable track across the back 

2- 24" cannon tracks

2- berts ratcheting rod holders

2- aluminum triple trees

2-tite lok rod holders

2- perko holders

lowrance elite 7hdi finder/gps 

bose 4 speaker marina grade stereo

uniden radio

live well and raw water pump with wash down

both tires new inside the last year

the boat has always been barn kept in the winter ever since new and, even now is in a pole barn year round unless in use..

$5,500

joe solometo (607) 426 5005

post-147332-0-21997700-1417479743_thumb.jpeg

Nice looking rig Joe and good bargain for someone....hey maybe you can talk Nick into buying it to ferry customers to his new "cruise ship" :lol:  Best of luck with it.

Where is the boat located? How many hours do you guess is on the motor since this was your "go to" boat? The way you describe the 2 cylinder drop down feature, would there be a need for a kicker or does this do it all? Also how does it do on Ontario. The one picture with the smoke stack, is that Cayuga?

To answer your question about trolling, I have an '01 Merc 125 with the same feature. It trolls very well with a pair of sea anchors hung off the side of the boat. It would probably go slow enough without the anchors, but I run them so I can run a little higher rpm's, but still only two cylinders. Never a sign of fouling the plugs all spring and summer. A kicker might be beneficial, but not entirely necessary.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Where is the boat located? How many hours do you guess is on the motor since this was your "go to" boat? The way you describe the 2 cylinder drop down feature, would there be a need for a kicker or does this do it all? Also how does it do on Ontario. The one picture with the smoke stack, is that Cayuga?

The boat is located in Horseheads ny, I have had it on Lake Ontario in five footers and not going to say it was enjoyable but was able to fish them!!! As for hours I would guess I put a few hundred hours on it in the last 2 season this year the boat was only used for tournaments so less hours then the previous year and I can not speak of the hours for previous owner maybe 20 hours a summer but even that could be high number for some years!! I do keep a sea anchor on board trolls fine with out it but as mentioned use it for a higher rpm and also when fishing a following sea!!! And no that is Seneca not Cayuga

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 months later...