Good Taxidermist

Richard Benedict Jr angling artisans Kendall NY this is my 2 and place steelie from last year's summer derby the lighting isn't the best being in my basement but in natural light it looks amazing and I wouldn't be as concerned with the price if its going to be in ur trophy room

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Rich is one of the the best there is.

So is Mountin' Man in Kendall.

Edited by devoknevo

attachicon.gif10486014_1542924799255775_6540743863722379189_n record Drum.jpg

...here's an example of the "Mountin' Man's work'!

"Angling Artisians Unlimited" cast the mold for this replica mount.

My picture of the Steelhead above was from him. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

I have a deer mount from 4yrs ago done by MM and it's a joke!. Not only does it STINK like hell it is literally falling apart!! Actually I take it back it was not done by MM he told me he let his nephew do MY mount that I brought to HIM to do so he could practice!!!!! Never Again

Richie that steelhead looks amazing! You gota get me his number and address. Would like to get a fish re-worked, had it done from a local guy and looks like it sat on the dock in the sun for a couple hours. That was a awesome fish to begin wit, congrats on that, they mentioned ur name in the outdoors news for the derby results. Gota stop over and shoot bows some time wit us.

Richie that steelhead looks amazing! You gota get me his number and address. Would like to get a fish re-worked, had it done from a local guy and looks like it sat on the dock in the sun for a couple hours. That was a awesome fish to begin wit, congrats on that, they mentioned ur name in the outdoors news for the derby results. Gota stop over and shoot bows some time wit us.

. Thanks a lot bettieanne I sent u a pm

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nicholas Glorioso he is down state and you mail your stuff to him , great work affordable pricing for quality of work . You can find him on fb . We use him and only him solely. 802-733-2590.also he is a veteran and still active in his service to the country that's more reason that I'll use him myself.

Funny you say that. I had him cape my first deer that I shot in Yaak Montana. He was neighbors with Tom from Mountain Men when he lived out there.