USA marine still the best

john1947

post-144987-0-80497200-1424141948_thumb.jpgpost-144987-0-80497200-1424141948_thumb.jpgpost-144987-0-80497200-1424141948_thumb.jpgLast December i was looking for some items for my one son.He needed a new winch and jack stand for his trailer.I usally buy Fulton but the comapny has moved it's production offshore to China.To the great misfortune to many generations who made Fulton a great product to buy.Well Trailer Store does carry USA made marine if you search it.Litton Dainson still makes excellent marine products here so I bought a great new winch and a dual wheel jack stand.When I got them I was very satisfied as these products will last decades not years or months like the foreign products avalableI only paid twenty dollars more than the cheap foreign nockoff.

Last summer Instead of buying the foreign reels I bought a bunch of older USA made Penns on ebay.Ive had my older penns since the 80"s they'll probably last for many generations.

If we take the time to demand good USA products we will save ourselves alot of future headaches and put America back to work

John

Edited by john1947

In East Aurora NY, just a short drive south of Buffalo is a store "Made in the USA" they only sell items that are 100% made in the USA, and they make sure the entire product and all it's parts whatsoever are US made, pretty cool store and growing quickly

In East Aurora NY, just a short drive south of Buffalo is a store "Made in the USA" they only sell items that are 100% made in the USA, and they make sure the entire product and all it's parts whatsoever are US made, pretty cool store and growing quickly

FYI, They have 4 stores now around the Buffalo area.