Throwable life cushion of buoyant heaving line for the St Lawrence

Its difficult to see what point you're trying to make. The link you provided proves what I'm saying. I have crossed many times. With an ontario licence. With enhanced licence. Crossing is a big deal if you dont meet canadian regs. As soon as you motor over the line you are subject to all canadian laws. The one link you put up is for canadian citizens. You can skip that part. Make plans and cross. Like everything it get easier the more you do it.

Edited by baitrigger

The driver cant be drinking in the us. In canada a beer in a cooler stowed below deck is a $200 ticket. It can not be stowed below. Only exception large boat with head. I forget the size.27'.

Ontario Liquor License Act: Sec. 32 (3) No person shall operate or have care or control of a boat that is underway while there is contained in the boat any liquor, except under the authority of a license or permit. Sec.32 (4) Exception-Subsection (3) does not apply if the liquor in the boat, (a) is in a container that is unopened and the seal unbroken, (b) is stored in a closed compartment

Ontario Liquor License Act: Sec. 32 (3) No person shall operate or have care or control of a boat that is underway while there is contained in the boat any liquor, except under the authority of a license or permit. Sec.32 (4) Exception-Subsection (3) does not apply if the liquor in the boat, (a) is in a container that is unopened and the seal unbroken, (b) is stored in a closed compartment

CONSUMING LIQUOR IN A BOAT, ONTARIO LIQUOR LICENCE ACT REGULATION 718 Sec. 3 (7) A boat with permanent sleeping accommodation and permanent cooking and sanitary facilities, other than a boat used to carry passengers for hire is considered to be a private place while the boat is at anchor or is secured to the dock or land.

Its difficult to see what point you're trying to make. The link you provided proves what I'm saying. I have crossed many times. With an ontario licence. With enhanced licence. Crossing is a big deal if you dont meet canadian regs. As soon as you motor over the line you are subject to all canadian laws. The one link you put up is for canadian citizens. You can skip that part. Make plans and cross. Like everything it get easier the more you do it.

The point is that you are only partially correct and misinforming.

Both links I provided apply to US citizens. The second link also applies to Canadian citizens.

Edited by lost a lure