We launched a little after 7. The level is low, as everyone knows by now. Had it been any lower, we wouldnt have made it out. Only saw a single other boater doing circles in the bay. No one but us in the lake. Waves around a foot, with some larger rollers. Temps between 37 & 40.8 on our troll to webster pier. Water was inconsistant. Nice color most of the time, but occasionally muddy. We went 5 for 5. 2 coho, 3 brown. Most were small, only one brown above 6lbs. The 2 coho were very small. Sorry no pics. Glad to be out playing with new gear and back on the lake after a brutal winter.

Edited by MadPerry

We launched a little after 7. The level is low, as everyone knows by now. Had it been any lower, we wouldnt have made it out. Only saw a single other boater doing circles in the bay. No one but us in the lake. Waves around a foot, with some larger rollers. Temps between 37 & 40.8 on our troll to webster pier. Water was inconsistant. Nice color most of the time, but occasionally muddy. We went 5 for 5. 2 coho, 3 brown. Most were small, only one brown above 6lbs. The 2 coho were very small. Sorry no pics. Glad to be out playing with new gear and back on the lake after a brutal winter.

WTG - awesome!

Where did you launch from and how big is your boat?

Thanks,

Chris

Where did you launch from and how big is your boat?

Thanks,

Chris

Used the county public launch. My boat is 17'. I think someone with an 18 could make it, but like us, they would have to shove it off the trailer and winch it back on. Maybe Mayers ramp extends further in the water and at a deeper pitch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by MadPerry

Used the county public launch. My boat is 17'. I think someone with an 18 could make it, but like us, they would have to shove it off the trailer and winch it back on. Maybe Mayers ramp extends further in the water and at a deeper pitch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Mayer's is shorter and 20 times worse with their dock that's only about 16' long.

My boat is 22', so there's no way......I'm just going to wait it out.

Thanks bud! Be safe this year,

Chris