Like they say 3x a charm. After getting skunked twice we finally boated some fish. Started with boards and after 2 hours I switched to SD's/flies.

Hammered them however nothing over 15lbs and NO trout. Green chrinkle with mountain dew doctor worked the best in 80 fow and 180' back. Can not catch trout but we will not give up.

shade ,when its a little later in the daytry to get a black and silver or better yet a purple/silver yozuri crystal minnow down the center 150ft back and get about 3/4 to 1oz weight 6or 7 ft up the line from your bait wiyh 17lbish line youll be down about 15 ft and they will come .also get your riggers to 35 ft back 75ft and toss a slider on and that should work ..

Thanks Ray! After interacting with so many cocky tight lipped fart sniffers this weekend it is very refreshing to go back to LOU and the generous folks like yourself!

Were you the boat at the can this weekend? If so I heard you hootin and hollerin when you boated that king.

depends how many guys on board and the rigger dypsy spread this time of year i have my big boards and mast so i run the weighted stuff off the big boards kinda gives you that 150 ft spread .down the middle will work just fine .i seem to get a better size fish putting stuffdown 15 to 25 ft over open water