SUB TROLL PRICE

I have a sub troll and it treats me well I can't complain it is an older unit but it works.  I can't drop the $$$ they want for a fish hawk, my next one if I need to replace it might be the Smart Troll unit they seem to work and are a bit cheaper than the fish hawk.

Edited by Chas0218

I have a sub troll and it treats me well I can't complain it is an older unit but it works.  I can't drop the $$$ they want for a fish hawk, my next one if I need to replace it might be the Smart Troll unit they seem to work and are a bit cheaper than the fish hawk.

I totally agree Fish Hawk always was pricey but generally good product I fished a 800 for years I think I paid $600 for it in the eighties . I like the fact that the Sub Troll is a local product not enough of that happening today.

I totally agree Fish Hawk always was pricey but generally good product I fished a 800 for years I think I paid $600 for it in the eighties . I like the fact that the Sub Troll is a local product not enough of that happening today.

Agreed! If you have problems with the unit you can drive it to their location in Buffalo and they can test it while you wait. Takes 5 minutes + they have all the parts on site such as coated cable spools.

Agreed! If you have problems with the unit you can drive it to their location in Buffalo and they can test it while you wait. Takes 5 minutes + they have all the parts on site such as coated cable spools.

Yes - two years ago when you couldn't find a spool of coated cable anywhere I sent my bride on a journey to Buffalo to pick up a couple of spools (while I went fishing).  When she came back she said, "Don't ever ask me to go there again."  She was not impressed at all with the part of town in which they are located.

No not a pretty part of town........hope you are still married.

47 years and counting - and she came back with two spools of coated cable.  Then last season when I needed a power cable she said - ORDER IT.