i think i need more poles?

Yeah it is the reason Hop gave me the name White Porcupine many years ago (all the rods sticking up on my Whaler) :lol:  They do give you some strange looks at the launch ramps when you are all alone in the boat with 16 or 18 rods sticking up and I've also had the DEC guys check me out on the water a couple times because of it :)

Edited by Sk8man

I have 20 soon to be 22 rods adding 2 copper rods.  6 of those 20 are my walleye rods the rest are setup for salmon. That being said I use some of my salmon rods for double duty.

Yeah it is the reason Hop gave me the name White Porcupine many years ago (all the rods sticking up on my Whaler) :lol:  They do give you some strange looks at the launch ramps when you are all alone in the boat with 16 or 18 rods sticking up and I've also had the DEC guys check me out on the water a couple times because of it :)

Ya have to love that.  Last year I had a 8 rods with me and fishing alone for walleye and got boarded by DEC. He asked the usual what are you fishing for, any on board, yada yada.  Then he looks at all my poles and asks sarcastically "fishing with all these poles" and I replied yes paused and finished with only 3 at once though. His eyes got huge then chuckled and said have a nice day.

Edited by Chas0218

Yeah it is the reason Hop gave me the name White Porcupine many years ago (all the rods sticking up on my Whaler) :lol:  They do give you some strange looks at the launch ramps when you are all alone in the boat with 16 or 18 rods sticking up and I've aso had the DEC guys check me out on the water a couple times because of it :)

What a lot of guys probably don`t realize is that at the time you were fishing out of a 13 foot whaler bathtub with all those rods.  Fortunately, you started catching bigger fish and were forced to get a bigger boat!  :)