Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mostlymuskies

Chautauqua Musky Season

Nice fish gents! Spent a few days on Chautauqua with Brent in the beginning of the week and it was practically the dead sea glad to hear it picked up for you guys fishing it at the end! Here are a couple of fish Nikki and I got from a couple weeks ago and one plump fish to finish my season out from Waneta. Nikki's largemouth bass slim prowler has now become her "old faithful" Dan! Already looking forward to next season but in the mean time I will just have to spend my paychecks on frivolous things like groceries and utilities... :D Might even try to get a deer now!

post-147884-0-12389300-1448975014_thumb.jpg

post-147884-0-07174000-1448975057_thumb.jpg

post-147884-0-26779700-1448975137_thumb.jpg

post-147884-0-19795200-1448975392_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ronix 51

Nice fish. I'm jealous. As much as I fish the lake, I can't believe I haven't made it to Chq post turnover the last 2 years. Too many places to fish and never enough time. The season always ends way too fast for me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• NY Musky Inc

Meetings are held at 7:00pm on the third Monday of each month. We meet over at the Moose Lodge in Henrietta, NY.   + DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION ========================================   After talking to Solgrande tonight and others in the past, I have really got to thinking about why NY is the only state with out an active chapter of MI. I have always wanted muskies stocked in Conesus Lake and other local waterways and from what I know, it would be very difficult to do without an organize

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• 2019 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Two more weeks and the season begins !! Went to the lease to build a blind today , got most of it done . Just have to finish the sides and roof then brush it in . Might do that Tuesday. Can't wait !!! Feel free to post pics of your hunt and a storyline if need . No locations I don't care about that Good luck to all !!!   Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• NY Musky Expo 4/25 and 4/26

Getting the groundwork done for a good sized NY Musky Show on the shores of Lake Chautauqua this coming April.   It will be held at Chautauqua Inn and Conference Center in Mayville that will have around 50 vendors that are being signed up currently , vendor list will be posted shortly. This is a great way to meet vendors, baitmakers and friends without having to drive to another state or pay huge shipping costs for rods , nets etc.   Chapter 69 Muskies Inc will cover the kids corner and I

• New York Musky show in April

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United