Wilson area camping???

Try the KOA north in Lewiston NY. They have camp sites, travel trailers, and 1 and 2 room cabins for rent. It's a nice place and about 5 minutes from the launch at Fort Niagara State Park.

Musky, don't want to sound dumb here, but the original poster wanted to come out on Mem day weekend. That being the 23rd thru the 26th. Your post stated you arrive the on the 30th. Did you mean the 23rd or in fact the 30th the weekend after Mem day.

Musky, don't want to sound dumb here, but the original poster wanted to come out on Mem day weekend. That being the 23rd thru the 26th. Your post stated you arrive the on the 30th. Did you mean the 23rd or in fact the 30th the weekend after Mem day.

:$ My bad. :$ I was thinking he was fishing the ProAm. At any rate, I'll be there on the 30th with Ray & Fishinman. Hope to see you there.

Thanks Musky for the follow up. The only reason I made mention of it, was for I know of 2 different people who thought they made reservations for Mem. day weekend ( 9 months in advance), where they in fact made it for the weekend of the 30th. Being it is early this year. They missed it by a week and assumed as such. Best of luck in the Pro-Am- Duane

Jolly II, you're gonna have a blast. Wayne Co. was my first ProAm last year and I'm still smilin about it. Lots of fun and great people. A lot of work goes into these ProAms & the volunteers do a fantastic job. Have fun with it & hope to see you there. Stop by the site for a cool one if you're in the area.

PS: You can have one of Ray's beers. :shock: :D:D