Seneca 6 13

Watkins especially hit hard tonight and the lake in general but If your looking for someone to fish with let me know I'm down for the challenge. .

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

Skunkkkkarooooo.

Had one good one on in first five minutes on spoon dipsy out 35 ft. Came off after brief battle.

Temps are setting up. Watch out for the debris...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You got out good for you....

Ran probe last time out speed was not controable , go from 2.1 ,2.2 then jump to 2.5 or 2.6 , dial it back down same thing..... you seeing this Nick or should I look under the hood of the kicker for a problem ?

I don't need to crush fish all the time darkwater. Fishing is fishing. Challenge is always nice. That's how we get better. I'll stick with my hearty ride and sit tight, when the bites right it's right.

Besides, the other lake, sucked for 2 years as well. Glad it's coming back. Enjoy the season

Dam I new that would not go over good and I only fish one time a week if I'm lucky just trying to play with the pack sorry man and just like you guys fish a lake you know and you probably will do well and I will take my old boat and fish all year so 52 times a year ill just do Ithaca this winter

Andy, I may go out, solo.

Not to change the subject, but how do you guys set up when solo? {auto pilot} how do you keep the boat straight, I tried a bungy on the wheel worked to some degree. Maybe you guys have a better way!!

Nick, I would love to hop

Aboard but I only have a sliver of time in the early morning as I have to have my son to a basketball tournament in Rochester by late morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not to change the subject, but how do you guys set up when solo? {auto pilot} how do you keep the boat straight, I tried a bungy on the wheel worked to some degree. Maybe you guys have a better way!!

. As for fishing solo my Min Kota Terrova with controls on a lanyard help but some days you just have to make a whole lot of trips fore and aft your vessel!!! Netting big fish...now that's a whole different story!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Gotch ya, I tried everything one can imagine, locking the wheel doesn't mean your going to go straight LOL. I guess that's next, man I'm going to have to throw my hat in the door first before I enter after this!!!

Hey Nick....I think either Joe or Mike must have put a large bunch of bananas on the new boat. Hard to find them on those cruise liners :lol:

Edited by Sk8man