Well not so much Irondequoit but that's where I left from. We took a ride to the west today all the way down to Sandy creek and spun the boat in 150' fow and setup in a NE troll. We got all set up and when we hit 185' all hell broke loose, screamer on dipsy 187 back #2 setting flasher/fly, then same time 400 copper with Wheenie board with meat fires, then the other dipsy back 197 #2 setting Flasher/Fly goes. First king was 18# and meat fish was a king at 14# and then finally the other dipsy fish was a Laker at 10#. Holy heck batman what just happened. Get it back out I said we got fish, get all set back up and figured the spoon bite was dead so we switched out spoon for Flasher/Flies and bingo Steelie fires off as soon as it drops to 80'. Then the 400 goes off again and another King 12#. Reset everything and 450 copper fires and that was a king that we didn't weigh but around the 10# range. All in all we went 7-9 in front of Braddocks with 180-190 being best and kept everything down in the 80-100 area as that where the best temp was. We back out there tomorrow and hopefully the East wind stays away cause the thermal is setting up great. Tight lines everyone. Tom

post-155451-0-02956500-1436642497_thumb.jpg

post-155451-0-49212600-1436642540_thumb.jpg

South end of I-Bay to Sandy Creek. That's a nice run. Sounds like it was worth it though. Good day to do it. Lake could not have been flatter. Thanks for the report

It was a run but I have gone further at points. It's about the same as running straight out to 500' and I haven't had that best of luck out front lately so I wanted to change it up. We might stay out front in the morning down to Ginna. Good luck