BEWARE of fake seaguar flourocarbon line

Over the winter I purchased some 50# seaguar flourocarbon (blue label) leader from ebay member fishgod2012.  Just got around to using it and it is plain mono, stretches easily and not stiff.  So if you have bought any from this POS, open a fraud case and get your $ back if you still can.... and leave a terrible review.  Guarantee he has scammed hundreds doing this!

Edited by BrokeOff

dont care!! hes selling it. i contacted him and he said he would take care of refund then nothing. It was packaged the same that you would buy in any store as far as I could tell.

That's terrible bud.

Thanks for the heads up

Edited by momay4000

What a bummer. Have you contacted ebay and paypal and demanded your money back? You should report it and open a case with ebay. I'm not sure if yours is an isolated case because when I looked at the seller's feedback he has tons of positive feedback for his Seaguar? Maybe they don't know what they have? Anyway, if you have not received any satisfaction from the seller you should definitely leave negative feedback.

What a bummer. Have you contacted ebay and paypal and demanded your money back? You should report it and open a case with ebay. I'm not sure if yours is an isolated case because when I looked at the seller's feedback he has tons of positive feedback for his Seaguar? Maybe they don't know what they have? Anyway, if you have not received any satisfaction from the seller you should definitely leave negative feedback.

wish I could but it outside the time slot for leaving feedback, outside the time slot for ebay's help (60 days), and can't figure out how to demand $ back from paypal.  Im guessing there is time restriction on that too.

as far as all his positive feedback, guessing most of them don't know any better