Mark, Still got it. Not to happy with it. I haven't marked a fish the last three times out. Talk on the radio says they are marking them and I'm right in the middle of these guys. Not sure what the deal is and I'm putting fish in the boat just about every time out. Coup

It probably hasn't enough power for the sensitivity level required to pick up fish at deep water. If you can get one with 4000watts and a 200kz ducer it would work better for ya. I traded my 19ft boat with a X135 on it for a new boat and have an lms335 from lowrance on this one. The X135 worked well for me but I think it already has become antiquated. Wish I still had it, then I could offer it to you cheap. Did you turn the sensitivity way up to 100% and still nothing?

This unit can run in auto or in manual. I always runs it in auto and the gray line is great on the bottom and there is a little surface clutter so that appears good. There is also a Fish iD option. When the ID is ON all you see is fish across the screen marking both balls. Turn it off and I see nothing. I would think it would show hooks or something marking the balls. I did mark two schools of bait today right on the bottom but that was it. The Lowrance LMS 520 c with the gps chartplotter is looking pretty good right now.

I'll try the manual mode next time and turn the the sensitivity up till the rigger balls show up with the fish ID still off. Anyways, great morning on the water and got the net wet three times. Can't complain.

if you mount your transducer for high sped operation (angled slightly forward)you wont mark your balls at troling speeds(10 or 12lb)at least i dont .i angle it back just a tiny bit to mark the balls.it does cause you to loose bottom depth when you get over 3or 4 hundred ft water .i have to run my senaitivity close to max for a decent picture.

Ray, I'll check the angle on that transducer. You might have something there.

Holy Mackerel, I'm going to work with this graph a bit more and try it in manual mode. If I do make a move, it will be for a new color unit also. Which unit did you upgrade to? I think I went by you going in around 8:30 memorial day morning. Couldn't stay out long but three hours is better than nothing.

Reeltime

Coup