Took the new boat out on Saturday and spent all day breaking her in. Fished Sunday west of Sandy worked 65 to 175 fow. Landed 22 fish, mixed bag of lakers, steelies and kings, the largest being 15#. Fished the same areas on Monday going 8 for 12, mostly kings but nothing big. Late morning got a little bumpy for the crew, packed it in after seeing green faces. Overall the new boat is great and I can't believe I waited so many years to make the purchase. Joe.

WTG Joe. :D Maybe we'll see ya up at olcott fri. The boat has a problem and I'm not sure if it will be ready for the pro-am. :( Glad to see your enjoying your new ride! I would love a new ride right about now.

Hey Scott,

If you need to hop on board with someone, give me a call. We're not doing Olcott, but there'll be room if you want to fish Sandy.

Gator

Scott I'm fishing with Mike Engle from Coyote Ugly on Friday, and right now it's just the two of us, we're fishing the 1 day event before the pro-am. You 're welcome to hop on board as well. Let me know before I get a third person. Joe.