Mercury outboard controls w/ "remote kit"/ Merc 3 gal tank- $25!

This control came of a 14 foot side console Grumman.. It was a 9.8 Merc tiller, but had teleflex steering and remote controls via a Merc remote kit installed along with this very nice  single lever merc/Quicksilver controls.. These controls with this tiller/remote conversion kit cost a FORTUNE, as I had priced them in the past.. The control will work fine as they are on any regular  Merc outboard, but this was a pull start engine and the only wiring to this set of controls is a kill switch.

For remote start you would need the correct harness... The controls are in very good shape, and  are priced dirt cheap.. I see used ones all the time on ebay for $150 plus shipping.. I think these are from the 80's or so..

Also throwing in a good Merc?Quicksilver 3 gallon gas can.. No issues,  metal, and very clean inside,NO rust.. used this year.. I take the squeeze bulb, otherwise comes with hoses and engine adapter...
 $25 if you can use it, I put a larger Johnson motor and controls on the boat, and don't need the merc stuff. call bob.. 607-659-5334

I haven't measured the cables, but they were on a 14 footer with side console... I can't say if this kit would work on a Force.. It is a Merc kit, and  was ON a 9.8 Merc tiller and worked fine, thats all i realy know. Can't promise the conversion wil work on a Force, but the controls will with the right cables.... these tiller to remote conversion kits are a tiny handful of parts, but cost hundreds of dollars for some reason... bob