My Youngest Son, not Fishing

stan

My youngest son is in to Stock cars as well as Auto Cross racing....Mark, Hank what did I do wrong ? This car he has was in the India 500 last year.....He makes just to much money for a kid of only 32....This video is a brake in run. he says there only doing 125 to 140 mph when the light goes green, but video does not do it justice......Car will do will over 250 mph....All I wanted was a new truck good thing I am not holding my breath.

L.A is for Los Angles California

Edited by stan

LOL, Relax, ya didn't go wrong. Your Son has a talent. This is how great race car drivers are discovered. He's living a dream most will never get a chance at. Yep, I'm a former Drag Racer. Over 25 years of racing and cars. Drove my ol' man crazy. He never saw me race and never supported me one iota! It's in the blood. When he's not racing...he will be fishing with you....eventually. Nurture his passion. He drives smooth." Look out Danica!" LOL Peace to ya! Steve............

There's nothing wrong with that in my mind, my uncles an cousins both race, but they also like to fish in between races. I don't know what class he's running, they run the dirt circuit, 320, 358 modified, or they have a third car for the big block class. Last year they ended up near the $100,000 to the good not bad they run the big money races, like Penn-Cann, Big Diamond, Five mile point. One year they brought their cars up to camp and ran Lafarge Ville that was cool as some guys came from Canada, the Canadians had some hot iron. Anyway sounds like your boy is doing well. Is he looking for a NASCAR ride?? What class is he in, looks like a pro stock, but I only know the dirt car racing , don't knock it there's lots of other thingshe could have chosen. Best of luck in his race career, let me know what class he is in. Thanks for sharing! PAP.