They are getting ready.....

ERABBIT

Way cool pics, after looking at the second picture I was wondering if those longbeards would kick that Jake's butt!! I'm Headed to Florida to peruse the Osceola! Saturday opener!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great pics! I have 14 coming in my yard, 2 toms, 4 bearded hens, 1 hen with a leg band on it, & the rest. One tom fans & struts all over the place & the other just walks around. They are getting ready!

Hmmm, turkey jewelery....

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Let me know when your going to Dottie LOU and I will meet you there , $30 worth

Monday , 10 ,

5 packs old cut bait your cost one rig of Dottie Lou garlic bologna

Edited by ERABBIT

Great pics!  I have 14 coming in my yard,  2 toms, 4 bearded hens, 1 hen with a leg band on it, & the rest. One tom fans & struts all over the place & the other just walks around. They are getting ready!

The second tom must be getting ready(horny) too, he has been fanned out & in full strut the last 2 days!

Last three ams I've stopped at a spot where I hunt each am there were multiple gobblers going off by 6 am by 615 hens were going crazy and herd toms fly down 630 n once they met up was silent wouldn't even know they were in there I'm guessing if weather stays this way by May 1 there will be hens on the nest and they will be looking hard for the next one to knock up