Planer Boat

Re drilled and Lowered rope mounts ( was pulling boat over a little)

Moved keel back and closer to outboard side of boats,played with attach loop,  now pulling really nice in fast moving creek

Need to get to the near by lake and test some more!

It is half the fun making your own stuff....especially when it works out well :)  Good luck with them.

May want to add a strip of decoy lead to the bottom of the keel and I doubt you will have a problem in big chop. Right now they look a little light but might just be from the photo. Are they molded fiberglass?

It is half the fun making your own stuff....especially when it works out well :)  Good luck with them.

I asked my self why am I putting this much time into these dam..... and after a few adjustments there a pleasure to watch work, now all I need is to get on the lake real early. clear h20 with no down riggers yet has been tough.

A lot of good things have come about from this board, one thing we don't have is a person who has opened up a new concept to the planner board scene!! Like stated above keep at it, trial and error is the best way to overcome, keep at it. Just remember other folks on the water need to see it also, so they don't run over your set up. One thing for sure they will handle rough seas. Good luck with them!!!

May want to add a strip of decoy lead to the bottom of the keel and I doubt you will have a problem in big chop. Right now they look a little light but might just be from the photo. Are they molded fiberglass?

I tough the same thing I will add lead later ? but unless I run heavier gear there working great.

Boats are 34'' long x 22'' wide 6'' thick (top to bottom) made from foam / gorilla tape / and good quality truck bed liner. LOL