First time fishing Pultneyville Area

Hello Fellow LOU anglers...... Im headed to visit my brother in law in Ontario, NY and do a little fishing. I have never fished this area of the lake. We r launching from Hughs marina near Pultneyville ( between sodus and ontario). Can anyone point me in the right direction to find some walleyes? Or whatever may be biting best this time of year? Very much appreciate any general thoughts or direction. Thanks in advance!! Tight lines.

Thank you very much!! Really appreciate the info. I Dont have a lot of experience fishing big water lake O. I fish the SLR and Chaumont bay areas primarily. Not an experienced salmonoid fisherman except for the occasional king that takes a wrong turn

Up the SLR during muskie season and is interested in a 10" bait! Always fun. Wish it happened more frequently. What baits do u recommend trolling for browns? Spoons primarily or will stick baits work? Thanks again!!

Wanted to thank the LOU community and those kind enough to share your individual expertise...... I was able to fish an area that I was unfamiliar with, have a productive day, and make some great memories with my brother in law. Thank you everyone and tight lines. post-155409-14637485012482_thumb.jpg