I haven't been on lake O this season so I checked the board to see what was going on. I don't fish weekends because of the crowds, so I hit I Bay about 530am. the lake looked good for a 16ft. boat so out we went. want out to 75fow and checked temp.with hand held gage,52deg. down 10ft. 52deg.30ft.down. setup two riggers and two divers,spin doc. and flies on divers and spoons on the riggers.Set riggers at 29-40ft.down, wire out 100 --150ft. Worked out to about130fow and back in,nothing. changed spoons and setup 45-60ft down, hit 150fow and 60rod fires,my partner sat there and said is there something on that rod. He needs more training. :lol: . Oh well,we got out to about 180fow and the 45ft, rod fires,I grabbed this one and hand it to him,he got it in, about a 3or4lb steelhead.We pulled lines at 9:00am to beat the crowd, at the dock. Nice morning to be out.Beautiful sun rise.

I haven't been on lake O this season so I checked the board to see what was going on. I don't fish weekends because of the crowds, so I hit I Bay about 530am. the lake looked good for a 16ft. boat so out we went. want out to 75fow and checked temp.with hand held gage,52deg. down 10ft. 52deg.30ft.down. setup two riggers and two divers,spin doc. and flies on divers and spoons on the riggers.Set riggers at 29-40ft.down, wire out 100 --150ft. Worked out to about130fow and back in,nothing. changed spoons and setup 45-60ft down, hit 150fow and 60rod fires,my partner sat there and said is there something on that rod. He needs more training.[emoji38]. Oh well,we got out to about 180fow and the 45ft, rod fires,I grabbed this one and hand it to him,he got it in, about a 3or4lb steelhead.We pulled lines at 9:00am to beat the crowd, at the dock. Nice morning to be out.Beautiful sun rise.

Keep at it, nice job.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Mr. A fishal , Do you mind telling me what kind of temp. you had where you were fishing. I was east of the Bay. Just wondering if my temp. is right. Thanks.

It was hard to find Temps below 60 degrees. At 180 fow water 105 down was around 60 degrees with pockets that dropped to 54 degrees. 220 fow 120 down was 53 degrees. Huge temp break around 160 to 200 fow. Your probe just might be off. At 100 fow 100 down was 62 degrees.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Had good luck this morning heading NE out of I-Bay 80-90 down in 220-280 fow. 2 nice steelies on a green/gold UV NK spoon and small king on a green/white fly with spin doctor. Also caught a headless seagull. Second steelie took the spoon line crossed over to the downrigger line with the fly and tangled it so bad the spoon line snapped. How that line stayed on the fly line I'll never know. Brought the fly line in up to the spinner and the last 40' of spoon line by hand. What a day!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app