Sold / Closed 25' walkaround fully rigged

i will be selling my 1986 25' hydra-sports walkaround at the end of the season.boat is fully rigged and ready to fish.hardtop with 8 rod rocket launcher,remote control spot light,full enclosure,plastic is like new.planer mast,,triple trees,and 3 horizontal track mounted rod holders on each side.2 shoot rod holders.all holders are big jon's.4 cannon riggers,2 mag 1o stx's and 2 digitrolls with covers.fish hawk x-4d,si-tex 760 gps,si-tex 750 sonar with transom mount and through-hull trans ducers.also has backup eagle sonar and gps unit.4 speaker stereo system.it is powered by twin 200 yamaha's and has a 9.9 yamaha high thrust with controll king throttle controll all 3 motors are on a s.s. bracket.boat also will come with a full stand up enclosure that covers the rear deck,cant be used when fishing,but is really cool if you are just cruising around,canvas and plastic sides are like brand new.also has a heavy duty trailer with surge brakes and brand new tires.SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!!!im not looking to deal with people who want to see more pictures.if you are interested,send me a pm and i will give you my number and we will talk or better yet,come look at it in the water at mikes marina in mexico ny. asking 15,000post-151721-0-55447400-1467754763_thumb.jpgpost-151721-0-67672400-1467754844_thumb.jpg

Edited by finsntins

i am not a charter capt.,but i will tell you,because i am an honest person,that this boat is out fishing more than alot of charter boats.hey dan,looking to get into something with a full cabin so we can stay on the boat,selling my property also,looking into fishing the west end next year,dont want to have to pay for a slip and a spot for the camper.

Someone would be getting a great deal with this boat! She's tried and true! Good luck with the sale Jason , if you decide to sell parts and price before she goes let me know.

i will be up fishing this weekend if anyone is interested in coming to take a look or wants a sea trial to see that everything works.like previously stated,if you are interested and are looking to buy now,i would let her go before the end of the season.offers welcome.please send pm if interested.

• 2 weeks later...