Late Sandy report 7/15/08 (LOC fish)

Took my 7 year old nephew, my dad, and the neighbor out for a trip on Tuesday. Fished from the creek to the nose for less than 2 hours because my nephew blew chunks all over the gunnel of the boat. Boated 3 kings, and 2 steelies in 110 - 130. The fish came down 70 -90 on riggers, wires and coppers. The LOC fish was a 11 lb. 10 oz. steelie that took a Live Wire Spin Doctor and the At-Tom-Mik Green Hammer out 210' on a wire. Had to run the fish to Oak Orchard to weigh in the fish because the guy at East Fork decided to open at noon instead of 9am.

Gambler

The wife and I where out there too it was our anniversary and she wanted to go fishing so we took off work (what a great wife I have). We did not get the boat wet until 8:00 am and when we launched it she almost went of the end of the Dock! Bad start! I promised her 1 to 2' lake and as always the weather reports where wrong. We set up in 90' and worked that out 110' with a great screen full of bait and hooks i was excited until I saw the look on her face I could tell she was having no fun in those rollers she tried to eat something but it was not going to happen. We headed in to the creek and threw an anchor and hung out until noon and went home. It was a great day on the water and the alone time with no kids was great I just wish I could have gotten her a fish maybe next time.

Gambler- The steelies were in that day huh, I put one on the board and just missed with another. They both hit a j behind a diver. All steelies and no kings...well lost a couple small ones. Sounds like the big brownies were in tight as well.