Familiar Bite How To Rig

I had to convert this from a pdf file to jpg file. So I found a trial version converter on the web...Please excuse the watermark in lower right hand corner.

I have had a few phone calls and e-mail asking me how to...

So here it is. CLICK ON PICS TO EXPAND--THAN CLICK AGAIN TO EXPAND EVEN MORE

For the life of me I dont know why I am doing this durning a $20.000 derby.

:shock:

FAMILIAR_BITE_HOW_TO_MANUAL_jpg1.jpg

FAMILIAR_BITE_HOW_TO_MANUAL_jpg2.jpg

FAMILIAR_BITE_HOW_TO_MANUAL_jpg3.jpg

FAMILIAR_BITE_RIGGED_TOP_VIEW-1.jpg

FishPistol.jpg

Thanks Mark, however I know how to rig I just needed to know how far back to run off ball, SD, etc. I can not get that section you sent to expand so I can read the numbers, any suggestions?

Anybody know if they sell Familiar Bite down here at the west end, like at the Slippery Sinker or Boat Doctors??? I don't recall seeing it there in past trips, but really hadn't paid a whole lot of attention either. Ready to give an Ontario meat rig (not a Lake Erie meat rig=worm harness) a try.

Anybody know if they sell Familiar Bite down here at the west end, like at the Slippery Sinker or Boat Doctors??? I don't recall seeing it there in past trips, but really hadn't paid a whole lot of attention either. Ready to give an Ontario meat rig (not a Lake Erie meat rig=worm harness) a try.

nothing in olcott... Narbys in Point Breeze has it

Bayside Bait and Tackle at the bottom of I-bay got some in Wednesday 8/20 green packs but look small. Guy said they might be red size in green pack. I bought two packs and some heads, pricey but hey it's fishing! Will be out Friday, Russel to Braddocks. You out Mark? Ch.8

If the label is on the bottom of the package (styrofoam side) then they are the red..manuf ran out of red plastic package and turned label over to show diff between red and green. Reds still rock!!!

I will be out Fri afternoon, all day sat and sun.

Chromeslayer;

Are you talking about the whole alwives ot the whole herring?

Funny I did not have that problem with the whole alwives, well let me back up a bit...I did when I had the lead to short and the roll was not right (two fast) I have had the belly tear a bit. Also if I have had it out for a VERY LONG TIME. It holds up a lot better than the whole herring thats for sure.

If the label is on the bottom of the package (styrofoam side) then they are the red..manuf ran out of red plastic package and turned label over to show diff between red and green. Reds still rock!!!

I will be out Fri afternoon, all day sat and sun.

Chromeslayer;

Are you talking about the whole alwives ot the whole herring?

Funny I did not have that problem with the whole alwives, well let me back up a bit...I did when I had the lead to short and the roll was not right (two fast) I have had the belly tear a bit. Also if I have had it out for a VERY LONG TIME. It holds up a lot better than the whole herring thats for sure.

was talking about the whole herring... i did brine some of the Familair Bite Alwives also.. put a nice shine to them and held up lil better i thought