Fished the last morning of the derby today. Left the dock at 0500 hrs. and back to the dock at 11:30. Trolled 90 -120 in the dark and did not move a rod. The screen was unbelievable. Once the sun came up, had a knock off on the Green Glow J plug down 80 in 120 FOW. Turned out and hit 180' and the Diver at 240 on a 3 with a Live wire Spin Doctor and the Green Crinkle A-Tom-Mik and the 400' copper took off with a Stinger NBK Stingray. One king was 20 lbs. and the other was 18 and really dark. Worked between 180 - 350 for the rest of the day and ended up 9 for 12 with 8 kings and 1 steelhead. 2 shakers, 4 10-12 lbers, and the 2 above. The steelie was about 5-6 lbs. The one diver rod took 5 of the fish. One the way in, we had a really hard hit on the diver rod. It hit so hard, the rod hit the downrigger boom. By the time I got to the rod, the fish was gone. After inspecting the A-Tom-Mik Green Crinkle fly, I noticed the treble on the tourney rigged fly was missing. That fly barely had any tinsel left on it. It has seen 3 seasons of abuse and caught many fish. Oh well. Time to place another order. Ended up fishing 4 days of the 17 day derby because of a lot of overtime at work. Hopefully next year I can get some time off during the derby. Congrats to all the people that placed in the derby. Missdemenor, Triple S, and Trout N about, way to represent Sandy Creek with 1st place finishes. I will be out a couple more times before the boat gets pulled for the season to get a new transom put on it.