Cannon customer service

My mag10 chute rigger went down for the second time this year so I call screwy Louie's to see if I could get an appointment to get it fixed AGAIN while I waited this time to save me an up and back.  I then found it's about double to get it done while I wait.  I decide to call Cannon to see what they say figuring I'd rather buy a new one than pay double when they just fixed it.  Come to find out I can rebuild the entire rigger with overnight shipping for less than a screwy Louie's fix it while I wait.  I'll rebuild them myself replacing everything, save a couple hours of driving, all while saving money.  Cannon was super easy to deal with and hopefully I won't have any more issues with riggers till I get my new ones.  

Working on Cannons is super easy.  Is it a board that keeps going?  If it is, make sure the boot that covers the switch is not cracked.  One of my old Mag 20's kept blowing boards.  I found the switch cover was cracked and water was getting into the switch when it rained.  The switch and switch boot was replaced and it quit blowing boards. 

• Like 2