Last weekend of july. Salmon fishing out of mexico

Fished today from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. And went 0for2.  Pretty bad but any trip i take up north is better then work or staying home. After a broken leaf spring and two blow outs on my trailer outside of syracuse my morning got off to a late start. I had no action untill 6:30pm.  I started in deeper water(140-180) and couldnt find a fish nevermind get one.  Moved into 120FOW started markin fish and bait and hoked up shortly after but lost it.  Worked into 112 and flasher fly went again just to loose it.  The lake was in rough shape and i wrapped it up.  There wasnt any signs of fleas like my last trip a couple weeks ago.   Ill be at it again tomorrow bright and early hopefully the lake calms down a little bit.     

• Like 1

Well today wasnt much better.  Woke up at 4:30 and stepped onto the deck of the boat and felt the wind and heard the waves crashing off the break. I laid back down in the cuddy till 5:30 then headed out to 120 fow. Trolled  till noon workin my way out to 180fow. An only hit one king and lost two others  spoke to other boats who fished depper in 300-400 and did alittle better.