Skaneateles Skan 8-11-18

Got out this AM from 6 to 10.  Kept 3 LT and 1 RT.  Released 2 small LT.  Bite was good early, but died by 7:30.  Caught fish down 40 to 60.  One LT and the RT were 21".  Did observe some algae in spots, but not nearly as bad as last summer.  A few other guys out fishing, mostly near shore.  Been almost 2 years since we caught a LLS.  Anybody connect with any LLS lately?

• Like 1

Got out this AM from 6 to 10.  Kept 3 LT and 1 RT.  Released 2 small LT.  Bite was good early, but died by 7:30.  Caught fish down 40 to 60.  One LT and the RT were 21".  Did observe some algae in spots, but not nearly as bad as last summer.  A few other guys out fishing, mostly near shore.  Been almost 2 years since we caught a LLS.  Anybody connect with any LLS lately?

No land locks. I got into nice bows yesterday and today. Both days. 3/3. 2 lt and 1 rT. Both days fished 2 hours. 35-70 ft over 70-210.

Today’s bow was 23 in

No land locks. I got into nice bows yesterday and today. Both days. 3/3. 2 lt and 1 rT. Both days fished 2 hours. 35-70 ft over 70-210.
 Today’s bow was 23 in

FYI. I picked up a a few Lakers and a 16 in LL yesterday. 35-55 down over 110-150 feet of water 2.3-3 mph.

• 5 weeks later...