Honda Ridgeline....Pulls boat fine

Fishstix

After having Toyota Tundras since 2000 I was ready for a change of pace.[No complaints at all about Toyota]I bought a Honda ridgeline. I wanted to stay with a smaller sized truck. Sunday I finally got a chance to tow the boat. Its a 21ft fiberglass boat fully loaded with equipment My guess of weight is 3000 to 4000lbs.

The ridgeline is a V6 . and it did a super job handleing the boat. The ridgeline is front wheel drive and when you put it in 4wheel drive the rear tires lock in.

Never went past 60mph. But I could have easily . No sway or chucking.

Im getting 5 more MPG with the ridgeline than I got with the Toyota.So far Im impressed with this "truck"

Fished Cayuga Sunday caught 5 or 6 dinks..

Congrats on the new truck Stan....best of luck with it!!

Sorry again about the death In the family. Not sure with the weather It would not have been worth the 5hr drive anyway, though I'm sure we would have fished through the night on Friday If we had another person. Ray already finished his case of beer by the time the sun went down and Rick and I were tired from the 9hr fishing day so I made the decision not to fish after dark. I just don't think I had the alertness required to keep my crew out of harms way.

Friday was great though. You certainly were missed! Boy, would have been great to have some more help keeping Ray In line :lol::lol::lol:

I'm heading back out with my boy on Saturday, and the boat will be there for at least the next couple weeks hoping for a couple shots at "the big one"!

hey there was 4 left that diesel took and i took out 4 the night before in the room so that was only 16 in 8 hrs .i coulda parked your boat right next to the other one on the beach with one eye closed (helps from seeing doubles) i see ya had 60mph warnings that way hope those cleats held .................2/0 or 4/0 on those hook sizes make shure you get a bushel or two of clams.