fish & guns

stan

I own the business that manufactures your fishing equipment..my CPA told me to lock the doors and stop production and send everyone on the floor home before I work for,, oops .....like Ray said ....no politics,,, You get the picture...now wheres the koolaid...anybody got marshmallows for the cume bye ya..campfire :?: GEESE back to the 80's we might go :roll:

It was just a scenario....I realy drive the truck that delivers the tackle and most importantly your favorite magazines and fishing products catalogues like Cabellas and Victoria Secret (fish net stuff ya know)....but it's just the same....I turn the key off at 250,000 AND TAKE A THREE MONTH VACATION without pay, not to mention the roads will go to pot without the taxes from trucks, wonder if any body thought of the full effect of this domino effect. Shelves going empty, less production,,,,,the sky is falling, and some think that the trains run straight to the store :roll:

The trains out here do. They even went right through Wongs home office and onto the field behind it. Also boats with out drain plugs float. There is also a movie star on every block. Great thing my home town the pop is only 18 ( thats no joke there )

They want to make us part of the state of jeferson, ever who he is. and we have an exchange rate between California and Oregon, have not be told what it's going tobe yet . It's a hell of a day at sea capt. Now lets all go fishing :D

Ditto that Seasquirrel,

There is nothing funny about this scenario,and if it happens,I'm not going to listen to any whinning from people who put him in office,when their guns are taken away,or made impossible to own,because of unaffordable license fees.

If that crowd controls things,it "WILL" happen.

Be careful of what you wish for,it can turn around to bite you in the a-ss.

We are going to need more than 3 days of rain to do any good. The weather dude says rain clear through Nov 7. Now thats a good start. My home lake Shasta is down 158 feet. It will take some heavy rain and snow to do any good. There are a number of lakes the boat ramps are high and dry, even in the sierra's. The souther Oregon lakes are fine. But the Cascade lake all closed Oct 31....Hey Ray look all I have red letters now :lol: