Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wondering if anyone has seen the new Rapala deep taildancer 13s yet? Dives to 40 and they look like a serious big walleye bait! Many yrs my biggest trolling eyes come on the 11s so...one can only hope!

Sent from my E6810 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I will definitely be buying the TD13s when they are available!

on a different note: Justin, my experience is that walleye bite best when the water is 52-53 degrees. I have caught them in 50 but rarely in temps less than 50. I checked the temp at conesus yesterday and it was only 47 (at the state launch). I'm just trying to decide if it's worth it for me to head out (the late night fishing messes up my sleep). I LOVE nightfishing for eyes, but not if it's very unlikely they'll be biting. Thanks for your advice!

andre

Am I missing something- I don't see them for sale anywhere? I've built up a decent collection of deep diving cranks: husky jerks, bandits, taildancers, and P 10s and 20s and flicker minnows but haven't seen anything like what you are talking about.

Ebay $21 shipped from Poland. maybe you'll get them by June

I got a good supply of them from cny tackle here on the forum. Bet he can get more. I'm gonna run them this evening. 50-52 degrees today here, but last night I had 47-49 and the eyes weren't in shallow. Won't be long...

Sent from my E6810 using Lake Ontario United mobile app