Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well yesterday afternoon cousin d was in town and we decided to head out for the 90 minutes we had to fish. Lines in The water from from 345-455 pm.

Thermocline is around 30 ft.

Tons of marks on the east side mid lake.

Picked up this beauty 35ft over 150 And a better than usual 20 in laker in 65 ft over 130.

Can’t wait to see what today brings after Rainbow Benedict breakfast! IMG_1228.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 2019 Bow Deer

Put a few cams out today. Seen a few Bucks with some pretty impressive early antler growth. Lots of fishing to enjoy but bow season is coming soon.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Big / Small Game

• Skaneateles walleye

Hey y’all Today my dad was in town, we call him slappy or ol’ man Gep. At breakfast we joked about a trophy fish n reminisced previous trips with our annual trip to Ontario coming up in 3 weeks. With the showers forecasted we weren’t in a rush to do much this morning. Then we finally got motivated to go out. Me n slappy n the boys finally went out around 1130 for a mid day troll. My five year old started out landing a 16 in salmon in the first five minutes. Then the lead core fired and I

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• 2008/2009 seaswirl striper 2101 DC full enclosure and bow cover

I have a brand new full enclosure with bow cover and post for sale. Dark blue. $450 obo     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app [/url]  

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Skaneateles 7-27-19

Went to Skan this morning for the first time this year.  Caught 4 LT and lost 2 LT and 1 18" RT at the boat.  Looks like a good perch hatch again, which makes the fishing a bit harder for the RT. The LT were spitting up 1/2" perch and the graph was full of them between 20 and 40 feet.   Water was clear and the surface temp was 75.  All hits were at 55 feet down.   Ran lines higher all day with nothing to show for it.  No other boats trolling for trout, but one guy jigging.  Boat traffic was pret

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Bow fishing

I havea buddy who is looking for a cheap bow fishing set up (under $100) and I'm looking for a high end recurve set up to replace my current set up   Sent from my VS995 using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent