Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chowder

Minn Kota Ulterra 112 for 25' Crestliner?

I've gotten involved in some non trolling fishing on Lake Erie and just wondering if the bow mount unit mentioned above would be capable of providing adequate boat control for tossing tubes and vertical jigging on my 25' Crestliner Eagle? The Ulterra has the following specs: 112 Lbs. Thrust, 72" Shaft, it has the ipilot feature.. Any feedback from anybody who has run this kind of setup on a larger boat would be appreciated. Armchair advice not really needed. Thanks!!

I have an Ultrex 112 lb. It is nothing short of Awesome! Spot Lock and Ipilot are great! My boat is smaller than yours but the 112 has all the power needed for great boat control

Minn Kota now offers a 87” shaft for the 112lb Saltwater Terrova as a 72” shaft is likely too short on a 25 footer.  I have a 60” shaft on the Terrova on my Lund and it needs pretty much all of it.  I have to believe the bow on a the Crestliner is easily over 12” higher than the bow on my Pro V.  Minn Kota has a video of 87” shaft on a 25 foot CC stripper fishing with I pilot. Check it out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Minn Kota Riptide Terrova - For Sale - New

Brand new in the box. $2100 pick up only in Rochester or Sodus   Riptide Terrova 112 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth - 36V-112lb-72"   ALL IN ONE. Power? Try up to 112 pounds of thrust. Control? You can equip it with wireless GPS remotes, and stow it effortlessly with the new Lift-Assist mechanism. And stealth? It's a Riptide - enough said. The most talked about motor in saltwater just got better. Any more questions? Lift-Assist A new Lift-Assist mecha

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra - For Sale - Slightly Used

This motor was used in a boat show over the Winter of 2018/2019. It has about 1 weeks worth of use on a 24' center counsel boat. The boat was sold and the new owner didn't want the trolling motor. Price is firm at $2,400 pick up only. Can meet in the Rochester or Sodus area for pick up. See trolling motor specs below:   Riptide Ulterra 112 Trolling Motor w/iPilot & Bluetooth 36V-112lb-72"   TELL YOUR MOTOR TO GO STOW & DEPLOY ITSELF. Stow, deploy, trim and ope

• 2010 Crestliner 2150 Sportfish

2010 Crestliner 2150 Sportfish SST with Mercury Verado 225 Hp,  has less than 300 hours. Tandem axle trailer.  Includes:   minnkota Terova I-pilot 112#, 36volt, remote and pedal, 3 interstate batteries and 3 bank on-board charger   Lowrance Hook 7   36” Traxtech tracks with 4 rodholders   New bimini top with side curtains   New custom made Mooring cover   boat has some Dock rash but no dents or deep scratches.  Motor is in excellent con

• 19 ft crestliner

Well long story short I bought this of a fellow lou member not to long ago to use as a bay boat or even spring loc brown fishing, but I finally found what I have been looking for so my loss is your gain. Has new floors and transom, new seats and nice bimini top with travel cover. It's a neat boat and runs well Has a straight 6 cylinder gm block Comes with nice tandem axle trailer Ship to shore radio Fish finder and a couple rod holders   Feel free to call or txt 585 202 5883 for mor

• 1988 Crestliner Sabre G/L 22.5

1988 Crestliner Sabre G/L For Sale. 22.5' Excellent Great Lakes Boat. Aluminum Hull. GM 4.3 liter OMC. Dry, Safe Riding Boat. Transom Has Been Redone. Very Solid. Great Fishing Boat. 10"Hummingbird GPS / Sonar Depth Finder, Moor Sub Troll with Spare Head, 3 Walker Down Riggers, Big Jon Mast and Electric Reels and Big Boards. Built In Tackle Tray Under Engine Cover. New Electric Winch and Anchor. Trolling Bags. Air Ride Seat with Compressor. Upgraded Electronic Ignition, New Fuel Pump. Good Batte