Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bil460 said:

I see on. Ey right way put dipsey wire ion is sgmeny every 100ft with Dacron 4ftis what I said huh I thought it was way ya had to do it I fint knoe I a re-re

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Still not 100% sure what you're saying. Something about segmenting a wire dipsey? Nobody does that just FYI. You would add segments of mono to be able to attach something like leadcore/copper to a planer board. You wouldn't do that on a wire dispey setup though...

Edited by FishingFool34

Still not 100% sure what you're saying. Something about segmenting a wire dipsey? Nobody does that just FYI. You would add segments of mono to be able to attach something like leadcore/copper to a planer board. You wouldn't do that on a wire dispey setup though...

Ok thanks seemed wired thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

6 hours ago, FishingFool34 said:

Only reason to do this is if you want to put the dipsey on a planer board to get more separation.  This allows you to have whatever length of wire in the wire (at least by segment length), then clip the board on. I wouldn't do it though ... crazy having all those knots in my opinion.