Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can not find the post where to send the okuma coldwater reels for drag update can someone tell me where

Posted (edited)

Tuna Tom's

Mike's Reel Repair

Edited by lost a lure
=

Hey Brian do have a phone number or address thanks Mike

41 minutes ago, Mrbreeze1 said:

Hey Brian do have a phone number or address thanks Mike

585-455-1792

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• 2019 LOTSA Salmon School Update from Joe Yaeger, Club President

"Just a quick update on the Salmon School this coming January 18th. As of November 1st over 100 seats have been sold and sales are on the same pace as last year’s sellout by the first week of Dec. Andy, Matt and Pete are working hard on it and have a lot of material to cover. Bringing in Karl and Lance for their specific areas of expertise will even add more value to the offering. Here is a quick video message from the presenters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrDbZvdSV0 .   The mai

in Open Lake Discussion

• Drag upgrade info for Daiwa Accudepth LC

There was some interest in the procedure for upgrading the drag on the daiwa accudepth plus reels, so I thought I'd post it as a separate thread. Its fairly simple, I did it with no instructions and was able to figure it out with no major issues, but I will try to save you the hassle of figuring it out as you go. pretty simple- you only need to take one end off the reel; took me a 1/2 hour (including head-scratching time figuring it out ) The various drag upgrades for this reel (and most ot

in Tackle and Techniques

• Update on my starweld

As stated in earlier post trying to get major warranty work done on my starweld. Just wanted to give you guys an update. Boat is still not fixed. Live well is fixed but inside gunnel lids are not. . Thanksgiving I got a call from the dealer they have to send it to Illinois. A week ago I called dealer back and said they were going to get boat ready to ship. Instantly I fire an email to starweld. Next day reg. Rep calls me .After reaming this guy for for 25 minutes I  get reassured boat will be sh

in This Old Boat

• (2) Silstar Progressive Drag trolling reels, TG37

I got (2) used Silstar progressive dead trolling reels, model TG37.  Line capacity is lb 14/450, 17/360, 20/300 and 25/250.  Work as should and butter smooth.   Asking $25 each or $40 for the pair.  Any questions, please ask. 

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Sampson State Park photo update

I'll update photos all winter long. Phase 1 from what I can tell is well under way. Check it out.   Nick   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Finger Lakes Discussion