A BIG THANK YOU to the LOTSA EXPO sponsors

LOTSA would like to offer our sincere THANK YOU to the following manufacturers that have generously donated product to be given away as door prizes during the LAKE ONTARIO FISHING EXPO on Sunday Feb 22, 2009.

A-TOM-MIK

NORTHERN KING

R&R TACKLE

DREAMWEAVER

PRO-TROLL/STINGER

Each manufacturer has sponsored an hour of the EXPO when their products will be given away as door prizes. Each hour, winners will be selected at random from the number of Expo attendees through the door to that point.

The numbers drawn will correspond to the number on the back of your admission ticket. With your $5 admission (donation to the pen rearing projects) you will be entered into the door prize drawing and must be present to win the door prizes.

Tim

I,ll 2nd that!!! Your research and time have put a lot of fish in our boats,lightend our wallets,and smiles on our faces... WE even recoupe some of that money when we place well in a tourny .....Tom The fish have asked if you would get rid of the pro/am fly they cant stand (to resist)it...put it behind one of those chartruce edged spin docter and its all over................THANK YOU Ray K. P.S. send them to me and ill see that there properly disposed of. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ray K,

Just wondering, have you not been taught the tournament tie yet?

Just take a look at one your rigged flies and take some 40 lb flourocarbon

snell on the treble, then add your beads and snell on the single hook, making sure the snells

are just as long as your fly, and Voila you just saved a few bucks.

More importantly you won't break off that 40lber for the money fish come tourney and derby time.

http://www.fish4fun.com/snell.htm

I found this for snell tying scroll down a little to see it,

maybe there is a better illustration elsewhere. Have fun.