Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gobyslayer

helix 7 display awesome, new 2020 tracker targa

well the gales of November came early and took the goby slayer original with a massive storm that blew threw October 31st cape Vincent.. well enough with the bad and on to the good.. over winter we ordered a new 19 foot tracker targa tournament edition, we used the motor off the old boat so it is a 2013 mercury optimax last of the 2 strokes so we kept it and had it put on by Bryce marine. well I have to say the new boat came in and it is a awesome piece of equipment. comes with a helix 7 down image on front interfaced to I pilot minkotta , know if I can only figure out the pendant so I don't go around in circles, son of a,.... lol the main display is a hummingbird helix 7 si and the display is crystal clear. amazing image, going in for canvas hopefully this week. but really after looking at the screen and playing with it some, I am really impressed... so wanted to pass along what I am seeing. big thumbs up for the helix 7... had  I had a choice I would have went with a bigger screen.  know I am gonna try to add my hummingbird 999 si to the network, cables are ordered.. I see I have a big learning curve to go... looking forward to a great 2020 fishing season... 

• Like 1

Good luck this year sir. Sure can’t be worse than last year

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United