Sold / Closed Moor Sub troll and extras $250

I have a complete Moor sub-troll unit with some extras

What is included:

Working Display unit with both gimbal mount and in dash mounting ring and power cable with inline fuse holder with original box.

Working probe (not pictured still on boat in great shape)

Brand new antenna originally $35 still in package

New spool of 200' of coated cable originally $40

Good used rca cable from antenna to head unit

Moor clincher kit for downrigger cable needs ring lug to terminate coated cable

Extras also included:

Good used spare antenna 

Spare used rca cable from antenna to head unit

Spare used spool of coated downrigger cable about 150'

Display power cable

Extra display unit with gimbal mount that needs repair. I called the service rep in Buffalo last year and told him that the decimal on the display only comes on for about 10 seconds and then goes out. He said it is most likely a capacitor and he could repair it. My plan was to send it in for repair and keep it as a spare but have not sent it in.

Extra probe is included this DOES NOT work I do not know what is wrong with it but intended to have it repaired with the head unit. 

For those of you that don't know the technician that worked for Moor in Buffalo has continued to service these units. His business is Big Blue Enterprises. He is very helpful he has a listing on E-bay for repairs. I am in no way affiliated or endorsed by him just passing on info if the buyer chooses to repair the extras.

The only thing that you would need to complete the set up is a safety cable between the probe and downrigger weight. These are listed on E-bay right now for around $11

I am located in Webster NY pick up is ok and can ship if needed at owners actual expense.

$250 

I have been a member here Since July 2015 and bought several things from forum members over the years with good transactions and you can expect the same from me.

Terry

moor sub troll IMG_2696.jpg

Edited by tj13825
sold
  • Like 1