I need help!! I have read past reports on mupped rigs. However, I still do not know what I am doing or how to rig one up. Could someone give me a step by step direction as how to set up a mupped rig, as I am CONFUSED or just that dumb. I my defense I am still new and learning all the different techniques. Thanks to all can help me and just think spring is on the way and I'm gettin the itch. Thanks.

Tony

When I do a "muppet rig" I run a mag spoon ( big spoon) on a deep rigger and about 5 -8 feet up I run a smaller spoon same color just with a longer lead. The idea is the big spoon draws the fish and 9outa 10 times the fish hits the smaller spoon. Works real well with glow frogs or purple thunders. Hope this helps

I do it the way fish bandit does as well, although I run the top spoon shorter, like the standard mup rig...best last season was two Mich. stinger NBK's. Tank

I dont think theres a "wrong" way to run this rig. It has produced for me in all combinations. Ive run it with a small spoon on top w/ a larger on the bottom, large spoon up top w/ smaller spoon on the bottom, same size spoon top and bottom.