Morning went west in 100-125 and found a few smaller fish.  Finished 7/8 and dropped a big Atlantic at the net.  Looked offshore for better signs but nothing so pulled plug at 11.  65/75 riggers and 180 diver... no pattern to colors.  Went out at 4:00 and found fish at 230’ in front and east of oak.  65/75 riggers and 180-190 divers.  Lance 2 face, UV alewife spoons... chin music / hypnotist spinnie did damage... 8/8 including 20,21,22 lb kings... plus 3 skippies.  Lots of bait 60-120 down setting up last two nights out at 230’... worth a look if anyone out again at night.  Green/ silver really worked well the last two nights in that water.

• Like 2

Fished Oak to the West same water we did well in the night before (165) but did not produce on Sat am. Couple teeners in the am on mag Dreamweaver spoon rigger/70 down. Ran back out in the pm. Made it out to 275 before a quick release on rigger then a freight train of a fish on #2 Dipsey 275 w 42 Stinger. Took 250’ feet in an instant-faster than my SG47LC could keep up and snapped the wire. Turned back on that spot and popped a couple teeners and couple shakers before hanging it up about 930/dark. PS Thought the fish gods were trying to tell me something about the size of the fish we broke off. We’ll never know. See attached.

IMG_8605.JPGIMG_8598.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2