Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ran into a fellow fisherman at Mayers Marina who said he has much better luck fishing the IBay area when he heads N or NE of Hedges. He said he doesn't drop a line until he gets just NE of Hedges. Does anyone else have this same experience?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It drops off quickly there where closer to the bay it gradually drops off so you have to go out further 

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys, I did look at the depth map of the lake around there and see the bottom has a greater slope than closer to the bay.  I have been going towards Braddock's some times this year with better luck. Just wondering how the E end towards Hedges would compare.

Edited by BreakingBass

Posted (edited)

The 200 to 500 fow NE out of Ibay in August is a fantastic area to intercept the matures heading east. The ledge starts 1/2 between Ibay and Webster. No more going west for me after this weekend. 

Edited by A-Lure-A
  • Like 2

Also take a look at the countours just east of the bay, starting at 120' infront of the white house.  There are a couple of drop off's there that usally hold a good current and fish when the conditions are right.  

• Like 2