2020 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Did a combo hunt this morning with a buddy. Went to his old Cory which normally holds lots of blacks around this time of year with some mallards . As always they were there. Buddy got a solo hen . Then we had a flock come in and we went 6 for 6 . 4 blacks , 1 hen and a drake. Awesome shooting !!
Back in the truck at 730 going to hunt #2 crow smash. Got all set up and had a blast , can't believe how stupid they can be...... LMFAO [emoji1787] 47 with some sailers !! Great day!!1609008283820.jpeg1609008304994.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

We went back to the cory this morning , didn't stay for the blacks to come back . Shot our mallards and 1 black and decided to leave it for next weekend. Love late season fat mallards!!IMG_20201227_082400.thumb.jpeg.75aa8cda93faa9b03304de2c44ddcaa9.jpegIMG_20201227_075712.thumb.jpeg.9c5192c126801baab6425f2675fd1d9c.jpeg

You definitely put your time in . Nice work !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You guys have done well Longspurs!!! I usual hunt 30+ days a year, my lab is wondering wtf as I have only made it out three times.  Off on the 1st so that will be my last shot.

Down to the creek again . We had to wait a little bit this time. Warm ups have other spots open so I think some of the birds are looking for new areas . Had a flock of geese fly by and we sky busted 1 out of it. As always great morning !!!IMG_20201231_104605.jpeg

• Like 2

Sat and sun hunted the quarry , Saturday couldn't hunt to long buddy's had to check out and go back up north. We got 3 blacks and 2 mallards. Sunday we got 3 geese and 2 blacks and a mallard. Not a bad end to a awesome season again. I was blessed with 4 banded ducks this year, limits and no limits and to do all this with great friends is the best !!!!! Can't wait till next season [emoji106]!!!! #LONGSPURSNEXT

• Like 1