Lake Ontario Outdoors - New Digital Magazine

Troy

gxXoPJ.jpg

The online edition of Lake Ontario Outdoors has debuted with the spring, (March / April / May issue)

As mentioned above the increase in our circulation has become worldwide.

Think what it would cost to send a direct mailing out to 1,000,000 or more potential customers. Now, for the cost of an ad in Lake Ontario Outdoors print and digital edition, advertisers can reach those same potential customers - times ten or more!"

Decades ago skeptics said someday books and magazines will be archaic. They were wrong. We've found books and magazines are more important than ever. People enjoy the tangible presence of the printed page and I doubt that will ever go away. The printed, newsstand edition of Lake Ontario Outdoors continues to grow. The new online edition only enhances the reliable presence of the printed edition with a viewer-friendly interface, hot links directly to manufacturer’s websites and even live-action video.

Lake Ontario Outdoors stunning new online edition has just helped to make a good thing even better!

Don’t miss this trendsetting opportunity.

Contact Troy & Shelley Creasy at 315-298-2410 or National Sales Manager, Robert Looney, at 585-413-1317 for complete details of this great advertising opportunity.

:star:Visit Lake Ontario Outdoors Magazine Website

:star:Visit latest digital version of Lake Ontario Outdoors

No sir it is free for anyone with internet access.

There are no additional charges for advertisers either.

If they run a print ad their digital ad is free.

What we can also do is run digital only ads, where we can put in large two page spreads and video. That we would charge seperately for.

Thanks for asking.

Troy

Chad,

Thanks for posting this. Nothing but good responses and everything is working.

Bob, As for the ads, I have to have them, wish I had more.

That is my only way we can print the mag.

More ads will equal more content.

Troy

• 1 month later...

Just read through the article on last years salmon migration and it's right on the money, seen it happen other years too but had no way to verify our theories. Nice mag online, good work Troy, the wealth of information presented in your mag has always been professional and accurate. Thanks for your dedication to the fishing community.