Lets have some NLT derby pictures 2021

I think she still had that smile throughout the ceremony Mike :smile: You know that was big in her world!

On 6/1/2021 at 4:26 PM, Sk8man said:

This was the weirdest 6 lb laker and had lamprey attached as did all the other fish including salmon. His back was totally black and note the extreme white near the gills and notice the white edges on the fins. Before anyone says anything about the way he was held he was wriggling all over as I was trying to release him when the shots were taken and my hand slid upward:smile:

laker6a.thumb.jpg.756b84b2636f15a6b9629ccd41df1ac4.jpglaker6.thumb.jpg.95a67d2df2a291a12d448edfee3afb65.jpg

TroutStranglerman

On 6/1/2021 at 7:25 PM, lakebound88 said:

Some keepers the boys kept Sunday. Never found any big ones this year. Had fun. Lots of fish and laughs. My customers have fished the derby 9 years now....

Ready for next year!

Proof Seneca isn't the dead sea...

Later!
20210530_105627.jpeg20210531_062034.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I would have thrown every one of those fish back, in hopes they'd get big. But when someone pays you, i guess you keep whatever you catch.

I would have thrown every one of those fish back, in hopes they'd get big. But when someone pays you, i guess you keep whatever you catch.

Tacos from 3-5lbs fish are way better than tacos from 8-10lbs fish 🤣🤣 honest opinion!! And we let hundreds of smaller fish go a year, few in the cooler sure isn’t gonna hurt the lake any at all.!.!.!. Grill on grill on

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

Thanks for your opinion! At the time of catching, these fish were contenders for the board, the lake trout, was the juveniles fish, and he was proud to go weigh in and see his name on the board, in first place Sunday, bumped Monday, but was proud! Have a good day!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app