About Spin Drs

Hey Guys, I am making a camping and fishing trip to Sampson in about three weeks. This won't be my first time, but I'm bring three friends who have never been to Seneca. I want to be the good fishing guide and help them bring home coolers of fish. I have read some about the Spin Drs Lures and was wondering if these are what you are using. How do you fish them and where locally (in your area) can you pick them up. The dreamweaver website doesn't have much info. I have used hemlock spinners in the past with sawbellies, but the last few years those have been in short supply. Thanks, Love fishing on the fingerlakes and would come more often, but it is bout an 8 hour drive pulling the boat. :beer:

i run any spin dr flasher that has green and or chartuse in it on seneca lake. green dolpin, innavater, mtn dew, nbk and white and greens dots. i run them with big weenie flys and catch a ton of fish on them. as far as spoons i run yecks, northernkings and tamirons-honeybees. colors vary.

two other guys that you can get good info from is erabbit and ray k as they are die hard seneca trollers also

Thanks Jason, We'll be there for 4 days in early May so hopefully we won't get skunked. I will definately try them. Can they be purchased local or should I order online. I will probably be getting some updates on the conditions a few days before we come. 8)