Looking for Tournament Sponsorships and Donations

Hey guys, I figured I would throw this out there since it’s a good cause. My dad and I will be fishing a tournament next weekend as a fundraiser to benefit the Rochester Adult and Teen challenge. It is an addiction recovery program in Rochester. We are looking for sponsors and donations for our team. All proceeds would go directly to Rochester Adult and Teen Challenge. Here is the link if you would like to support the cause

https://www.classy.org/team/426339

Thanks,

Manny

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Frogger said:

I’m in for 50.00 too Manny. Good luck in the tourney next weekend. Thanks for sharing and taking the time for this great cause.  As Whaler said, hope others do as well!

I greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

13 hours ago, Frogger said:

I’m in for 50.00 too Manny. Good luck in the tourney next weekend. Thanks for sharing and taking the time for this great cause.  As Whaler said, hope others do as well!

You are a good man Mike!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whaler1 said:

Good luck Manny, let us know how you make  out this weekend. 

I will definitely keep you guys posted! It will be next weekend the 18th. The have different divisions, and my dad wanted to enter the bass division. We will likely be on Erie chasing smallmouth weather permitting. Backup plan will be the Lower Niagara river. Should be a good time.

Thanks to all who donated! Our team ended up raising just under 7,000 dollars for Rochester Adult and Teen challenge rehab program! Due to weather, we ended up switching to the trout and salmon division earlier this week and decided to grind it out on Cayuga today. Weather was challenging, but we ended up taking first place in the trout and salmon division. Thanks again everybody for your support.

• Like 2