Hunting license question

fishon

maybe someone has the answer?

I bought my daughter her lifetime license. ( gun)   When she was 3 .  She turns 12 on Oct 15.  She took the classes last spring , ( gun & bow)

We Sent forms in July to ny state.   Nothing came  so we called in Sept.  , When I called, The guy said would arrive  before her bday. 

( I was hoping before Oct 1 for does tags for her  )  

It did come on Oct 4 .   So I been trying  to buy her bow , muzzy license but everywhere I go she is still lock out of computer because she not 12.   She really wants to go on her bday morning  next sat . But worried I'm not going be able to get her tags.  

Does any one know when we be able to purchase  them , sat on Oct 15 or will it be Monday the 17th due to a weekend ? 

She was already disappointed  missing youth weekend  this year. Hate to see her miss next weekend.   Anyone else have this problem?

( The one lady at Walmart told me her bow certificate  was in the  system)   thanks 

in IN as long as she is still underage when she buys the license, she is good to go. back when I bought my lifetime license here it covered everything. I was still hunting bow season muzzleloader season, and our gun season, and all my licensees were covered even my doe tags. it wasn't long before I was hunting for free. I had been thinking for some time that I should get one, then the price almost doubled. so, before they went up again, I bought mine. i don't believe they offer these licensees anymore.

I was not able to purchase my son's tags until he was officially 12. 

I went in on his b-day and there was no issue and that was on a Saturday, so you might be able to get them 1 day in advance but anything more is most likely not going to work in your favor since it is in the system as not being able to obtain a license until their 12th. b-day.