Thank You !!

I have to give props to some great people.

Thank you Janz and Rusty Rat for several great days of fishing aboard More-On. Justin thanks you too! It was definitely a great time and the #8 loc Salmon was icing on the cake.

Thank you Bob Buck of Salmonbound charters for joining Team Lucky Enuff for the Scotty and being a gracious captain. Bob was nice enough to take us on his boat Salmonbound for both days of the Scotty and with the 6-8 fters on Sunday I was real happy to be on a 3 meter trojan. He let us pretty much run the back of the boat and he put us around fish. We had a couple rough breaks and dropped fish but we still ended up 25th out of 67 teams. I think we would have taken a beating in those seas on my 24fter. Thanks again Bob....you're a fine Capitan. Also.....thanks for joining us Melissa. I hope you had fun :yes:

Thanks to my team mate Jeff J and his son Matt. I'm lucky to have such a great team mate and friend! Looking forward to tearing it up in the Pro Am's with you guys ;)

No... Thank YOU. :)

Had a wonderful time joining you guys this weekend. It was a great experience to fish the snotty waters, and I did take quite a bit away from it. Anytime I can get out on the water, catch some fish, and learn a few new tricks is a good time.

Congrats to all the winners! Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend - that is what these events are all about after all.

Rodney, Melissa, and Bob,

Thanks so much for a terrific weekend!!! Matt and I had a great time with you guys and look forward to doing it again some time.

Rodney, I appreciate your compliments and send them right back at you!! Can't wait for the ProAms.

Jeff & Matt

Guess we'll never know what we hit Jan, but I put those Props on from the Boat Doctor today and went fishing out in front of Wilson :yes: I don't like that pitch though, so I'm going with what I had.